9/20/12

Momma's Birthday!

My beautiful Momma has gracefully turned the BIG 50 today! 
Growing up as a kids, 50 meant it was the day of " one " depressed human being realizing that life was headed towards the deep end with no return.. UNTIL ...  I met my beautiful mother-in-law who looks not a day past her twirling-twenties and is a smoking hot patottie!!!
She's the woman I strive to be.. Not one day.... but TODAY~ 
She's beautiful. smart. amazing. sensible. adventurous. driven. spontaneous. well-traveled. athletic. educated. and the best mother a 'girl could ask for! 
Love you Momma! 
  Happy Birthday 









Love you Mom! 
Thank you for being so amazing and such an influential woman and leader in my life! You've taught me to trust God and his plan for my life...to love my husband and wake up daily with a refreshed perspective of how amazing each and every waking second is!
xoxoxo...

1 comment:

  1. I am so truly blessed with amazing kids!! I love each and everyone of them with my heart and soul! Thank you Jay for this most amazing blog from an amazing daughter! Tears of joy run down my smiling face!

    ReplyDelete