10/27/11

Brushes…

Every time I see a set of brushes my heart starts to gets excited. Whether they are canvas brushes or big industrial construction brushes…I instantly get a sense of calmness and serenity that surrounds me. WHY…? I've always loved painting. My sister Bethany and I started Lohse's Interiors when we were still in high school because we had a love for painting. (It became the basis of our business for over 5 years; Residential Painting). Being able to create something with the strokes and steadiness of your hand…
Call me crazy-

 But I'm not just talking about the fixer-upper attitude of paint that can re-create a space. I'm also talking about those little brushes that get thrown in the craft box after you got a whiff of inspiration to paint on canvas- developed a piece and called it a day. Those brushes… So I decided I'm going to take them out of retirement and set them out as an accessory and daily reminder to set aside some time to Paint!

 
Upon Life's Canvas We Paint Our Destiny With Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment