10/27/11

“Frankly Friday”



Happiness is a choice that you make. It does not depend on your circumstances.
Every day is worth celebrating! As I grow in my marriage, as a wife and life partner, I try to embrace each day and recognize its full potential. I am so blessed everyday to have a wonderful supporting husband who I adore and admire! The other day my husband and I stopped at this fabulous showroom called "Bon Bon" and found some amazing pieces. I could have spent hours looking and gazing at all the beauties. Til' Next time..(or just more time without the hubs to distract me)

I loved this little twin...

Amazing lighting to intermix in my dining room
(Yes Please)

Who's the Handsome Man waiting patiently for the beach?

I'll take an R & J please..

The hubs was trying to talk me into designing the bedroom with the ENTIRE matching set
(I just want the bed)

Couldn't take my eyes off this rustic beauty

When I buy my beachfront I want the sandy neutrals and navy blues!

 The showroom was filled with apothecary & old medicine canters..LOVE

Have a LOVELY weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment