6/5/12

"Barbara Barry"

To Me... Barbara Barry is the Audrey Hepburn of Design. She is beautiful, classic, inspirational, graceful and extremely talented in her work! She is continuously surprising me with her poise and vast array of products and designs.
She has created everything from furniture, fragrances, textiles, wallpaper, kitchenware, tiles, and beyond. To name a few- she has designed for Henredon, Baker, Kravet, and Ann Sacks.
She is by far my absolute favorite Interior and Furniture Designer! I hope to one day step into her shoes...


 "I find beauty in the fine detail around me. I wish to design in a way that leads to a simple way of gracious living everyday"
-Barbara Barry





















"Make choices based on your gut, not your head..."





"Glamour is not about money, it's more a quality of character..."

No comments:

Post a Comment