6/21/12

Dylan...


This may be one of my favorite posts! I dedicate this to my beautiful loving sister; Bethany! Why...because she shares this common passion and reasoning for loving Bob Dylan and all that he has to offer to our past, present, and future generations.
He is one of my personal favorite icon legends who I will continue to grow with through all stages of my life... Not just for his songwriting; but for his movements, poise, and talented poetic way of viewing and looking at why God blessed us with this life and ways to live, cherish, and speak out about it!
I remember listening to his original Folk Records prior to my teen years in my Dad's basement-piled with the Dolly Parton, Olivia Newton, and John Lennon classics..and felt connected and drawn to his 'Minnesota-twang. Born in a time where many didn't speak out; Dylan became the icon of Anti-war & Civil Rights..and clearly put a mark on dramatically changing our history of music, entertainment, and political lifestyle. He incorporated a variety of political, social, philosophical, and literary influences in his works. He is an artist. True Poet. Outstanding Songwriter. Minnesotan. Political Changer. Folk-Musician. and lastly; My Favorite....


   













          
   







No comments:

Post a Comment